Al-Bader Shipping & Gen. Cont. Co. W.L.L was established in 1967 and has a history of nearly five decades as a major shipping company in Kuwait with about 240 professionals in more than 15 offices of its own and of its group companies.
We are one of the founding members of Kuwait’s Shipping Companies & Agents Association ( KSCAA). We are happy to announce that we are accredited with ISO 9001:2015.
Al-Bader is a key player in the shipping and logistic industry in the middle east including Iraq. Whether goods are transported by sea, air or land, Al-Bader always provides professional, reliable, flexible and timely logistics solutions.
We are the Kuwait member of Multiport Ship Agency Network. We have our own fully staffed office in Iraq and sister companies in Bahrain and Qatar.
The authorized capital of Al- Bader Shipping & Gen. Cont. Co. is 1.5 million Kuwaiti Dinars (Approx. USD 5.5 million) with an annual turnover of about USD 70 million.
The benefit of our middle east presence and its unrivaled experience in end-to end logistics and supply chain management include:
- Handling sea freight, road freight and air freight.
- Movement of all sizes of cargo.
- Route surveys and feasibility studies.
- Customs clearance.
- Planning and delivery of cargo.
Enhance and develop our industry both locally and internationally, through our professional excellence and continued participation and contributions in various Associations and Forums.
Provide a quality driven service, through effective staff training and development, together with competitive pricing and a “right first time” ethos, ensuring we meet and exceed the expectation of both principals and clients.
Quality Policy Statement
Al-Bader Group aims to excel as leading service provider of shipping and logistic services.
We value our customer’s needs. It is our policy to provide quality services, in accordance with the customers’ requirements, that meet and exceed their expectations.
We shall identify all major external and internal issues / risks and opportunities related to the Quality Management System and take steps to mitigate these issues / risks.
We will work with our principals, customers, suppliers & employees to implement this policy and accomplish our goals through:
- Strong relationships with our principals, and contributing to their business growth;
- Superior customer service;
- Maintaining an effective Quality Management System and continually improving it.
- Fulfilling all the applicable legal and statutory requirements;
- Closely monitoring the market share and enhancing our potential;
- Commitment to continual improvement in provision of services.
We are accredited with ISO 9001:2015